Zepp Health (Huami Corp in China) has launched its first premium smartwatch in India. The company unveiled the new Zepp Z to celebrate its three years on Indian soil. In this post, we will be talking about the official specs, key features, expected price, and availability of Amazfit Zepp Z in Nepal.
Amazfit Zepp Z Overview:
Design and Display
Zepp Z has a classic circular watch design. The watch’s body is made up of NTC-coated Titanium alloy, whereas the company has used polycarbonate and glass fiber for the bottom. Its premium design is further complemented by the leather strap.
Moving on, this smartwatch features an AMOLED panel with a diameter of 1.39-inch. Its 454 x 454 pixels resolution results in a 326 PPI pixel density. The display boasts 100% NTSC color space and 550 nits of peak brightness.
Navigation and Controls
Zepp Z has two buttons and a crown to its right. Users can scroll and slide through the UI using the crown. The button to its top is a shortcut to Health features. However, you can customize it as you please. The other button looks to be a power button.
Health Tracking and PAI
Zepp Z is equipped with BioTracker 2 PPG optical sensor. It is capable of 24/7 heart rate monitoring. You also have the option to keep track of your SpO2 level. Then, there is sleep monitoring which can measure different sleep cycles including REM and short naps.
A stress monitoring system is also built into the system to help the user relax. Zepp’s proprietary PAI health assessment system takes different metrics of your health stats and provides an overall score that everyone can understand.
- Also Read:
- Huami to unveil a new health-centric OS and chip for smartwatches
- Facebook smartwatch to debut next year with two cameras onboard
- Realme’s latest budget smartwatch has a big screen and built-in GPS
Zepp Z boasts 90 different built-in workout modes, including running, skiing, and climbing. Since the watch has 5ATM certification, you can even wear it to your swimming training. Likewise, the total of 90 sports modes includes 12 professional workout modes like rowing, walking, etc.
The watch supports real-time heart monitoring during workouts as well. It also notifies you of your active heart rate zone. Zepp has included a dual-positioning system with GPS and GLONASS for accurately trailing your workout sessions.
Additionally, this smartwatch has Alexa built-in, which you can use to make weather inquiries, control smart devices, set alarms, etc. However, you will need a smartphone for most of these features. In contrast, there are over 58 voice commands that you can use to interact with the watch even without a smartphone.
Zepp Z boasts up to 15 days of battery life with its 340mAh battery. This can extend to up to 30 days in the Basic Watch Mode. It takes around 2.5 hours for the smartwatch to recharge completely using magnetic wireless charging.
Amazfit Zepp Z Specifications:
- Body: 46.3 x 46.3 x 10.7-mm, 40 grams
- Band: 22 mm leather, classic pin buckle
- Display: 1.39 AMOLED, Always-on Display (AoD), 454 x 454 pixels, 326PPI, 100% NTSC, 550 nits maximum brightness
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0 BLE
- Audio: Microphone
- Battery Backup: Up to 15 days
- Compatibility: iOS 10.0 | Android 5.0
- Companion App: Zepp App (Android | iOS)
- Water Resistant: 5ATM (up to 50m)
- Sensors: BioTracker 2 PPG optical sensor, Geomagnetic, Gyroscope, Air Pressure, Accelerometer, Ambient Light
- Health Tracking: 24/7 Heart Rate Monitoring, SpO2 Monitoring, Sleep Tracking, Stress Monitoring, PAI assessment
- Sports Modes: 90 total (12 professional modes)
Amazfit Zepp Z Price in Nepal & Availability
Amazfit Zepp Z will be available on Amazon in the Indian market starting today for INR 25,999. If it ever makes its way into Nepal, we expect the price of Amazfit Zepp Z to be around NPR 45,000.
|Smartwatch||Price in India||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|Amazfit Zepp Z||INR 25,999||NPR 45,000|