Realme has expanded its portfolio of smart wearables with the Watch 2 series. The series features a standard Watch 2 and a Pro variant. Here, we will be taking look at the specs, features, expected price, and availability of Realme Watch 2 and Watch 2 Pro in Nepal.
Realme Watch 2, Watch 2 Pro Overview:
Design and Display
Here, both the Realme Watch 2 and Watch 2 Pro feature squarish panels. The Pro variant has a 1.75-inch display, whereas the standard model settles on a smaller 1.4-inch display. Both smart watches have the same peak brightness of 600 nits.
However, the bezels are still pretty big although they don’t have a “Realme” logo on the front as we saw on the first generation Realme Watch. The branding is now the silicone straps that can easily be replaced.
- Also Read:
- OnePlus enters the premium TWS earbuds segment with Buds Pro
- Realme Buds Wireless 2 series launched with youthful design & IP rating
To customize the interface, one can choose from over 100 watch faces. Furthermore, you can select from 90 different sports modes, including outdoor walking, basketball, yoga, indoor walking, and outdoor running. Moreover, the Realme Watch 2 and Watch 2 Pro support SpO2 detection, heart rate monitoring, and sleep tracking.
Realme Watch 2 Pro also has an in-built GPS chip that is missing from the standard model.
Besides that, Realme Watch 2 and Watch 2 Pro support Smart AIoT control as well, allowing the user to control several Realme smart devices and appliances directly from the smartwatch. To recall, Realme has placed smartwatches in just behind smartphones in its revised “1+5+T” product strategy.
Rest of the specs
Realme Watch has a 315 mAh battery. While it is still is a significant improvement over the Realme Watch’s 160mAh battery, it’s smaller than the Pro’s 390 mAh. Realme Watch 2 and Watch 2 Pro can last up to 12 and 14 days, respectively on a full charge. As expected, they use magnetic chargers to fill up the battery. These smartwatches are also IP68 rated for dust/water protection.
Realme Watch 2 Specifications:
- Realme Watch 2: 35.7H x 257.6W x 12.2L mm, 38 grams
- Realme Watch 2 Pro: 38.9H x 255.2W x 12.65L mm, 40 grams
- Realme Watch 2: 1.4-inches IPS LCD panel,320 x 320 pixels, 600 nits
- Realme Watch 2 Pro: 1.75-inches IPS LCD panel, 320 x 385 pixels, 600 nits
- Design: Polycarbonate body, Silicon wrist band (22mm)
- Water Resistance Level: IP68 rating
- Compatibility: Android 5.0+ / iOS 11
- Companion App: Realme Link (Android | iOS)
- Sensors: 3-axis Accelerometer, Heart Rate, Blood Oxygen
- Sports Mode: 90 different modes
- GPS: Yes (Only on Pro model)
- Realme Watch 2: 315 mAh (up to 14 days)
- Realme Watch 2 Pro: 390 mAh (up to 14 days)
- Charging: Magnetic charger
Realme Watch 2, Watch 2 Pro Price in Nepal
The price of Realme Watch 2 and Watch 2 Pro in India is INR 3,499 and INR 4,999, respectively. They will be going on sale in India starting July 26. We can expect the price of Realme Watch 2 and Watch 2 Pro in Nepal to start at NPR 6,800, and NPR 9,000, respectively, when they launch here.
|Smartwatch||Price in India||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|Realme Watch 2||INR 3,499||NPR 6,800|
|Realme Watch 2 Pro||INR 4,999||NPR 9,000|